COLORBOND® Steel Fencing and Accessories
At Combined Metal Industries, we have the capability to produce quality COLORBOND® fencing products to suit your specific demands within rapid turnarounds. We can take care of everything you need for practical and attractive metal fencing including gates, posts and the amazing COLORBOND® range of fencing products.
Our fencing supplies are guaranteed for a full ten years and are available in a wide range of colours to suit virtually every application. This product is ideal for domestic or commercial uses and it is built to last. All of our fencing can be supplied as a complete system with all the necessary components that are needed for a total installation including posts, top rails and bottom holding rails. Everything is precision manufactured to ensure that it fits together easily and looks good for many years to come.
- Manufactured using COLORBOND® steel
- Durable and designed to suit Australian conditions
- Made to last, easy to maintain & Install
- 10 year comprehensive warranty
- Rated to AS/NZS 1170:2:2002
- Available in full range of COLORBOND® colours
- Buy complete “panel kits” as above or separate components
- Lattice extension panels available for increased privacy
COLORBOND® Fencing Colours
How to choose the colours of your new COLORBOND® Fence
Choosing a COLORBOND® fence is the easy bit – however with 14 fencing colours to choose from – choosing your COLORBOND® fence colour can often be tricky. Read our guide below.
- The CMI Comline fencing system can be purchased in complete panel kits including 3 Comclad sheets, two post, top rail and two retaining rails bottom rail, and 16 teks screws. It is also available as separate components should you require them.
- One full fence panel is 2370mm wide and 1790mm high, and they slot snugly into the two 2400mm posts that lock each section together.
- The top and bottom rails set the panels at the correct height making the whole assembly process very easy.